The last night on the road we stayed at Nanango,on the Burnett Highway. The caravan park was “Twin Gums caravan park” and it ticked every box.
- Price was right, $16
- We were parked near clean amenities.
- Very friendly and helpful managers.
- Attractive, well-maintained gardens.
- 10 minute walk from an interesting town
- RSL operated a courtesy bus to and from the park.
- RSL served delicious, reasonably priced meals.
Of course we went for our last meal on the road to the RSL and as it was Anzac day next morning it was full and a very good atmosphere. Great way to spend our last evening. The bonus was the lift back, as it was raining, we were delivered right to the door of the van.