It was a major decision deciding what to take. I looked at my clothes and in the end just choose the things I wear most. Anything that fell into – I like but don’t wear often – category, I left out. The only exception was a cream skirt, 2 pairs of jeans and 2 jackets, just in case we do get some cold weather.
Every thing had to fit into this box. Jack has the same size box for his clothes. So what did I take?
- 2 long-sleeved shirts; 1 sleeveless blouse
- 3 t-shirts; 5 sleeveless tops.
- 4 shorts; 1 skirt; 1 shift dress
- 6 undies; 2 bras; 1 nightie; 3 prs socks
- Sealed in a plastic vacuüm bag; 2 jeans; 2 jackets; 1 cream skirt.
- Packed separately; sneakers; 2 prs sandals; best shoes; thongs.
I now have all my favourite clothes packed and ready to go, so now I will have to make do with whatever is left in my wardrobe for the next few days until we move out….