I will see you soon from Aotearoa, land of the long white cloud.
Search here and check it out
Most recent posts to view
- Lingering Look at Science Windows
- Fabulous, Fabulous Floriade.
- I’m totally immersed in the splendour of Spring.
- Lingering Look at Windows : National Library Canberra
- Misty Morning in Canberra
- The Breathtaking Beauty of Spring
- Lingering Look at Science Windows.
- Delving further into Australia’s Heritage History.
- Busy, Bustling Bungendore.
- Goulburn, Rich in Heritage and History.
- 57,965 hits
60 something female, ( now 70 I have been doing this blog 3 years) fit and active, loves travel, reading, walking. Born in Yorkshire, UK. Moved to New Zealand, love the country. Became a "Kiwi" lived there 37 years, son and daughter still live there. Moved to Australia because I now live with and love an Australian that I met in NZ and am now an Aussie citizen.
Blogs I Follow
- Postcards from Ian and Margaret
- Zeebra Designs & Destinations
- Look Up At The Sky
- The Sacred Cave
- The Daily Post
- Where's my backpack?
- Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast
- Memories are made of this
- the vibes
- In My View
- The Three Balladeers